Score the best protection and style points too with the WRSI Trident Composite Helmet. With trusted technology and a sleek design, it's built to meet the needs (and wants) of the most demanding boaters.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A rugged carbon-composite shell combines with an EVA foam liners and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- The WRSI production process is 100% wind powered and strives to be 100% waste free.
- Shell Material: Carbon composite
- Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
||Head Circ. (cm)
||Head Circ. (in)
||Fitted Hat Size (US)
||21 1/4-23 1/4
||6 3/4-7 3/8